Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Random thoughts II

Back to the tabula rasa thing...how can I have one child who returns from school missing all the skin from her knees and elbows and no adult there is the wiser, while the other child has her own chair at the nurse's office and my cell is on speed dial?


I'm going to start dropping hints to my daughters about eloping when the time comes..


I recently learned that porcupines don't have quills on their bellies in order to more comfortably give other porcupines "a big hug" at certain times of the year. I think that will be my new code phrase to hubs...The flip side of that, if I stop shaving, then do I get the bed to myself?


I'm relentlessly spinning Amos Lee, if I don't stop soon I'm going to slip into a self induced depression. I need happy music suggestions. Eric Hutchinson is all I've got.

Why is there a dive meet on Mother's Day weekend?

1 comment:

  1. oh I'd forgotten about the porcupine!! SO FUNNY! I'm dying to write my own little blog on that day's events if only I could get into my blog...dang overdrawn credit cards. :)

    ReplyDelete