Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cool Things That Everyone Else Seems To Like Except For Me.



  1. The Dave Matthews Band. When is this song gonna END?
  2. Movies based on comic books. NO, there is not even ONE that I am interested in.
  3. People who volunteer endlessly for their kid's school. (Supposedly cool in my world). Get a fucking life. Or help create policy so we aren't compelled to make up for the shortcomings of public education.
  4. Expensive cars. Fast, yes. Loud, maybe. Pricey, do the depreciation math you idiot.
  5. Wine. My mother's drink. Ugh.
  6. Massive televisions. Haven't gone there yet, the one I have hasn't conked.
  7. Skinny Jeans. Today's teen "body by McDonalds" and this fad are not compatible.
  8. The Wii. I'd rather GO bowling, PLAY softball, you get the picture.

There are more, I'll save them for another day.

5 comments:

  1. Dave Matthews!!! RAUCOUS LAUGH...you and Frank both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brother forwarded your link because he thought we had similar styles. Today's was HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Tho I must own up to liking a few :-)

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im not a fan either, would rather listen to the partridge family hits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You funny. It's fuckin' snowing here. I'm bored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can suggest some really long guitar riffs..

    ReplyDelete